Your InvesTechs account comes with a professional Calendly account for each of your investor relations or sales agents. These accounts are used to automate tedious scheduling, and it is fully integrated into the InvesTechs system.
In order to get started, you will just need to make sure that your Calendly account is properly checking your existing calendars for conflicts.
Instructions for Sharing your Google Calendar
- On your computer, open Google Calendar. You can’t share calendars from the Google Calendar app.
- On the left, find the “My calendars” section. You might need to click it to expand it.
- Hover over the calendar you want to share, click More Settings and sharing
- To share with individuals: Under “Share with specific people,” click Add people.
- Add add the Campaign Address. Use the dropdown menu to adjust permission settings to “See Only Free/Busy”.
- Click Send.
- The recipient will need to click the emailed link to add the calendar to their list.
Instructions for Outlook
Outlook is more difficult to integrate and has been known to cause issues. Your InvesTechs account comes with a paid Outlook Calendar connection software to avoid issues known to the free alternatives.
The connection process is simple to connect your Outlook Calendar to the Campaign Calendar. However, it is an enterprise plan that will require authentication through a Zoom Meeting. Please Schedule A Meeting with Tech Support to set this 15-minute meeting up.